If you are a doctor or other health professional;
- please volunteer with Medical Justice to do medical visits, or contribute remotely, by email, reviewing medical records and providing opinions.
- please try and involve any medical professional organisation you belong to with Medical Justice.
If you are an interpreter;
- please volunteer with Medical Justice to visit detainees with doctors, or help by phone.
If you are an immigration lawyer or caseworker;
- please let us know if you can take on legal aid cases or undertake pro-bono work.
If you would like to be a detainee supporter;
- please join a local visitors group and refer cases to Medical Justice as appropriate.Â Please see the website of the Association of Visitors to Immigration Detainees (AVID).
- If you can stand as surety for a detainee - contact the detaineeâ€™s solicitor, if they have one, or look at advice from Bail for Immigration Detainees (BID).
If you want to get involved with campaigning;
If you would like Medical Justice to do a talk or workshop at an event
Donate to Medical Justice